Saturday 2 February 2013

Loss of page rank gone down to zero

Unfortunately my page rank of www.kevingordon.org.uk has gone down to zero (0), when it used to be 3 or 4, that might explain why the traffic to the site has also reduced.

It isn't clear why the page rank has gone down, but it may be related to the Twitter and Blogger plugins I've put on my home page. So I've taken the following actions;


  1. Removed the Blogger and Twitter plugins from my homepage
  2. Added a description meta tag to my home page
  3. Now hoping for the best :-(
I will review in a few weeks and see if it's made any difference to my page rank, but going down from a page rank of 3 or 4 to zero seems some what unfair.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas why the page rank would have gone down so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment