Saturday 5 January 2013

RPi BSP status update

I failed to get BSP to install on my MacBook Pro, there were two many make errors that I could not resolve.

However I tried running and installing the software on a raspberry Pi and it seemed to work fine. I chose single core, Linux, UDPIP, and everything looked fine, until I tried to compile a simple programme. When compiling a simple programme I get the following error;

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lbspcore_00
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lbspudpip
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcpr

So it is basically failing to link some libraries that it can't find. I think when I did the initial make there were some errors - so perhaps these libraries failed to be created. Also it maybe something to do with choosing the UDPIP setting, so I could try installing BSP on another RPi and choose TCPIP. In fact initially I should choose the generic standalone one.

No comments:

Post a Comment